THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 22 April 2012

On Stranger Tides . . . . .

Why a Pirate Gaming Blog, I hear you ask yourself - simple, it's something I've wanted to wax lyrical about more than my Pulp City Planet Blog will allow (I want that to focus on Pulp City and associated Topics - Superhero Comics, TV, and Movies - and a little AE-WWII for good measure).

Even though this blogs main focus will be Freebooter's Fate (hence the title) - I will also delving into other Pirate Miniatures and Games, Pirate Movies, Books, and Comics as well.


My Journal (and yes, that is actually MY Journal) is already getting too full - it's about time I shared my thoughts and ramblings.

My first few posts will be some I originally posted over at the Planet, imported over here for completeness and for my own need for order LoL!

0 comments: